Monday, December 13, 2010

The Nativity by Brian Kershisnik

If you live in Salt Lake City, RUN – DON’T WALK, down to the LDS Church History Museum to see this beautiful mural by Brian Kershisnik called "Nativity". It is a really fun painting to see in person because it is about 7 feet tall X 17 feet wide. I heard that is was recently sold to a private buyer and will no longer be on public display. So hurry!

image

I attended the museum with my dear friend and our children. It was awesome to see the painting through all of our different eyes and hearts. Each one of us saw something a little bit different yet we all felt the significance of the event depicted and how it has impacted our lives. With my new baby on her way, I couldn’t help but think about all of the angels (both earthly and heavenly) who have helped to make this miracle possible. And then I found this painting, also by Brian Kershisnik called “Angels”:

image

Don’t you think I need this one? I do!

If you make it down there let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails