Saturday, December 11, 2010

In Transition

I look at life in much the same way I approach decorating my own home. It is a process, one that is never completely finished. There will never be a single moment in time when everything is in my house is completely perfect. I am OK with that because it gives me the flexibility to constantly change things and reprioritize. Once project Z is complete project A will need to be readdressed. So what’s the big rush? I love the ever evolving aspect of my home and my life.

With that said, I am so excited to have a new baby!!! She could be born any day now. Her due date is just 10 days away.  I have been running around like crazy wrapping up client projects, shopping and decorating for Christmas, decorating the nursery and purchasing fun girly clothes for the baby. Yep- I am nesting. I have also enjoyed a few ski days as well – trying to get my wiggles out.

I have been thinking about this blog a lot and have not posted for a long time. Things are going to have to change around here but I am not sure how yet. My blog has been an ever evolving entity of it’s own. What started out as a place to share ideas about my home remodel, turned into a way to build a clientele, make friends all over the world, share photos of my work and post ideas and inspiration about things I love: decorating and remodeling.

Since I won’t be working with clients for a while and my own home is at a bit of a standstill, I will be searching for a new voice. Please be patient as I figure this out! Like all transitions it might take me a while to get it just right.

2 comments:

Church Fam said...

Bethany I can't wait for your sweet baby to arrive. Good luck with all the last min. nesting. love ya!

Lisa said...

I'm so happy for you. We learn so much with transitions to new chapters in our lives. Sending good thoughts your way as you welcome a new child. I'll be back to see what's new but hope that you spend lots and lots of time snuggling with your precious new one.

Lisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails