Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Park City Main Street Stroll

If you are still reading this blog…THANK YOU!! I had to take a little break. I was all wrapped up with a speaking engagement for my church and friends came in from out of town. I really needed to recharge my batteries and get refocused after all the fun.

image

Photo Credit

Three of my favorite girlfriends in the world came into town for my speaking engagement and we turned it into a little girls getaway. On Saturday, we took a stroll down Park City’s main street just to enjoy the great art galleries. And it really did look like that with all the snow IN MAY!!! Only in Utah. I was finally able see the beautiful artwork inside the Montgomery-Lee gallery, they represent some great artists.

These paintings are by Steve Songer, a local Utah artist. My client purchased one a while back and I have been in love ever since.

image

I wish you could see them in person because these photos don't do them justice. There is peacefulness to his work. They are the type of paintings that are easy to have in a room- the subtle colors and soft lines are relaxing not overpowering.

image

The other artist that I truly loved was Jared Sanders, also from Utah. He paints the most incredible barns.

image

These paintings are big and their vivid colors really make a statement. There is something so friendly and appealing about a barn? What is it?

image

The one above is sold…didn't they know it was meant for my house?

image

They are all so great! If you would like any information about these paintings contact the Montgomery Lee Gallery in Park City, Utah.

3 comments:

lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lindsay said...

B!! Love the beautiful art! Thanks for posting that.

I'm sure you did an amazing job speaking. I wish I had come too!!!!!

lindsay said...

Sorry...I did the first post. I had a typo so I deleted it. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails