Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Las Vegas Furniture Market recap…part 2

As I mentioned in my last post, I spent last week in Las Vegas at the Furniture Market. It was so much fun. We had a long list of showrooms that we wanted to go to – but we also loved the unexpected new names and no names.

IMG_4909

Company C and Dash and Albert were on the list of showrooms I was looking forward to visiting. Who says I don’t like color? The ottoman above and rug below were purchased for clients!!! I can’t wait to see them in their homes.

GypsyRoseCotton_RP2_room-large_2008

I loved this indoor/outdoor rug from the Rug Market…still looking for a spot for it.

IMG_4910

Like I said – the small unknown temporary booths were some of the best. I loved everything in this one…

IMG_4912

IMG_4913

IMG_4916

We loved shopping in the accessory showrooms as well. The way this showroom was styled was fabulous. Look at how interesting and dynamic this arrangement is…and the fact that it is done all in neutrals just goes to show how important texture, scale, and tone are when accessorizing.

IMG_4986

Thanks for viewing my travel photos! Next time you should come too!

1 comment:

House Painting Tutorials said...

LOVE the fabrics in the first photo... such happy colors!

whoever gets them for their home, I'm jealous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails