Monday, July 7, 2008

CB2

This morning I got up early, and drove over to my new house to unlock the door. My son was still in his PJs and I forfeited a shower so that we could greet the hoards of sub-contractors waiting anxiously to enter my house, ask me a million questions, and get their jobs done.

When I arrived no one was there. I was devastated and had a good cry in the driveway then made a dozen phone calls. Finally, at 3:00 PM ONE of them showed up for a couple of hours. Needless to say it was a bad day.

On the bright side, I got a CB2 cataloge. That is "Crate and Barrel 2" for all of you who live in Salt Lake City, the only place on earth that doesn't even have a Crate and Barrel retail store. Loved this stuff.


So functional, love stuff on big wheels.



I could use a couple of these magazine holders. I think they would last forever.



Great price on the lamp ($199) and it comes in white and lime green too.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Love those items from CB2! Especially the lamp...I would love one.

I am sorry that you had such a bad day. Cross your fingers that it only goes up from there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails