Monday, February 14, 2011

Have you heard about Pinterest?

I wished for it – I really did. There is finally a way to save, organize and share fabulous inspiration photos online.

It is called Pinterest and if you haven’t already heard about it  – you need to check it out.

image

It is the perfect way to store and share inspiration photos from blogs and websites. My favorite part is that it records the SOURCE!!!! of the photo. This was the big problem with copy/pasting or saving photos from other peoples blogs into my inspiration folders on my computer. I could never remember where I found the photo in the first place. I have only started to enjoy this online tool but wanted you to all know about it so that we can start following each others boards!!!

Check it out and let me know what you think.

10 comments:

Kristi said...

So cool! Thanks for sharing this site -- I can't wait to try it out.

Unknown said...

I love pinterest - although admittedly I keep pinning photos that I don't mean to.

Love Design Company said...

it's amazing right?! great us bloggers and designers. i really like your style and i am happy that i found you!
Lindsay

Unknown said...

I have now replaced Facebook time with Pinterest time. I'm obsessed! Great blog! Keep up the great inspiration! Chic Rooms

FlirtyGems said...

I am definitely going to try it for my jewelry. What is your pin so I can look at your boards. I love everything you always have on your blog!

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

Hey there... just found you :)

Yes, I agree i like Pinterest a lot too! I noticed the word popping up here and there and went to check it out a while back, and to my surprise, people had borrowed my blog images, that I had sourced for hours, categorized and saved. I must say, first I was a little upset, I had a "Page" but did not sign up, nor did anyone let me know.... Oh well.
SO... if you can't beat 'em, join 'em! I now have an account, pin my own images from time to time, and really enjoy looking at all the different boards out there.

Come visit the Northern Light Blog or my Pinterest page if you have time :)

Unknown said...

Hi. My name is the Modern Sophisticate and I'm a Pinterest addict. I can't get mad at my husband for playing video games anymore, because I spend a LOT more time on Pinterest. Thanks for the great blog! Chic Rooms

bedroom chandeliers said...

god, it looks like a great community

designchic said...

It's totally addicting...love it, and I'm thrilled to find and follow your blog!!

oaken-mist said...

I love pinterest , though it won't let me login so I can't pin :( but I like to save the pics to my comp. I just wish I could pin.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails