Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Finding the perfect fabric…and good luck.

During the holidays I was able to see so many of my favorite people! It was the best. Thanks Gayla for hosting me at your fabulous ranch retreat. We have been friends for 10 years and together we have helped each other buy, build, and furnish five homes between us. Our shopping adventures have taken us from Brimfield Massachusetts, to High Point North Carolina, and to New York City, just to name a few. When we get together we love to talk design. I have learned so much from her over the years.

costal living dec 20090006

Galya mentioned that she was on the hunt for a certain fabric.

costal living dec 20090001

Something that would blend her brown leather sofas with the sea salt blues and greens in the rest of her home.

costal living dec 20090002

The next day my first issue of Coastal Living showed up and inside I saw this fabulous home designed by Cathy Chapman of Houston Texas.

costal living dec 20090003

I love the fabrics that she used which…blend the brown sofas into the sea salt blues and greens in the home.

costal living dec 20090005

I knew Galya would love them but I also thought you might too.

costal living dec 20090007

Unfortunately the sources were a little bit vague so I am still tracking down the actual fabrics. But having a picture makes it so much easier. Happy New Year Gayla! It was great to see you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely must have that cheetah print fabric. Actually, all the fabrics were gorgeous. I think your blog is fabulous!

Melissa B. said...

I love the blog "life in the fun lane" ! Have you read that one before! How in the world do accomplish that white look without having white everything? For kids sake!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails