Friday, December 12, 2008

Sundance Catalog Outlet Sale

The Sundance Catalog is having a great sale right now. Most of their Christmas stuff is 60% off. You can order online or go to the Salt Lake City Outlet store for even better deals. I ran in to the store today just to see if they might have knit stockings.


and I walked out with three of these (#1, #4, and #5). I am tempted to go back for the rest at only $27.00. I also wish I had the energy to stock up on neighbor gifts for next year. I should go back and purchase these snowman making kits...

for $9.00 or these ornament sets for $12.00.


Love that place.

1 comment:

Margo said...

You are a crafting and gift giving genius. I love all the ideas you have. I just think you are the coolest. By the way, I think that Hobby Lobby is the greatest store. I just discovered its greatness about a year and a half ago. I love it. I bought wrapping paper there and it is the best paper. It is super thick and I got it 50% off. Totally worth purchasing over the dollar store wrapping paper junk. Keep the great ideas coming.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails