Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It is the LAST MINUTE!


With only one day left before Christmas - hunting down the perfect gift for someone may be out of the question. You may be like me and looking for a good back up plan for one or two people on your list. Well, here it is...my last idea for this year. It is the perfect back up plan because it will always work. You can purchase it at a grocery store (no doubt, you still have to go there once more before the big day) and you can customize it to fit anyone's interests. It is so easy too!

It is a magazine subscription!

Just pick up the latest copy of whichever magazine you choose, be sure to get the little subscription card out first, then wrap it up and give. DON"T forget to send in the subscription - but the pressure is off- you can do that after Christmas.

1 comment:

Margo said...

So I think this is the best idea. My Aunt and Grandma always do this for me and I adore getting that fun little escape each month. love ya

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails