- you have been on an emotional roller coaster for the last 6-9 months
- your home may still need a lot of work and that is disappointing. You in visioned moving into a perfectly completed house, right?
- there are probably a couple of sub-contractors still working in your home all day every day and they tell really long stories. Sigh.
- perhaps you ran out of money and are not able to purchase new furniture and complete bedroom linens like you planned.
- you spent a lot more money then you thought, bummer.
- there are a couple of decisions you regret and it just kills you to think that YOU did this to yourself, not the previous owner.
- Your expectations were so high, you worked so hard, you spent so much money - you wonder how this could be worth it?
- it takes a lot longer to move in, furnish, and decorate a home then you thought it would.
- you wonder why you feel bad when you have a NEW HOUSE. You must be crazy.
If you are a veteran builder/remodeler please feel free to add to this list. I think it helps to hear other people's experiences and realize that you are not alone.