Thursday, May 22, 2008

Kitchen Decisions

Photo: Cote De Texas. blogspot.com
I recently came across a picture of this kitchen and was shocked and delighted. It is so much like the design I have in my head for my new kitchen. I am shocked because I don't really have an inspiration picture for my kitchen. It is more of a variation on this or that and still not exactly like this kitchen. But to see in a picture what I created in my head is a little weird and fun. So the similarities between my kitchen and this one are: gray cabinets, white farmhouse sink, white granite countertops, shaker style and inset cabinet doors, some stainless steal appliances, school house light fixtures, and white subway tile backsplash. I love it and can't wait to show you my kitchen.

Things are really coming together. I visited the granite slab yard yesterday and put my name on two pieces (two more to go). I ordered tile and called the last few subcontractors. Four more weeks and we should be moving in. I will share more photos as things progress.

1 comment:

Emily said...

that is so exciting! I can't wait to hang out in that kitchen it looks so clean but inviting. Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails