Thursday, January 10, 2008

Kitchen Sink



As much as I really like this sink...I don't think that I could buy a sink that is worth more then my car. Seriously, this sink is $15,000. In my last house I totally blew it on the sink. I picked it last minute and I ended up with one that was too small (because it was a good deal). So I am shopping early this time. I would really like a BIG sink but I am a soapy water kind of girl. Meaning that I like to soak things in a sink full of soapy water and hand wash stuff a lot too. It's therapeutic, especially if I have Mrs. Meyers Gingerbread dish soap or Williams Sonoma grapefruit dish soap. If the sink is too big it will take to long to fill up and that will be the end of my soapy water therapy. So any suggestions?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails